- Hazelnut Praliné 65%
- Temptation 64 Belgian dark chocolate couverture
- Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- Intense 35 Belgian milk chocolate couverture
- Pumpkin bonbon mould CW 2376
- Magimix food processer or blender
- Chocolate scraper
- Airbrush the pumpkin bonbon mould with black cocoa butter specks, dark orange and brown/yellow Deodorized Cocoa Butter colouring.
- Heat the dark chocolate to the right temperature using the tabling method.
- Use a piping bag to fill the bonbon mould with chocolate.
- Shake the mould to prevent air bubbles.
- Turn the mould around and knock the sides of the mould with the back of the scraper until you reach the desired
- Use the scraper to scrape off the excess chocolate from the bonbon mould.
Recipe for almond/pumpkin praliné
- 225 g Caramelised pumpkin/almond
- 75 g Hazelnut Praliné 65%
- 30 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 2 g Spices (cinnamon, cardamon, anise, pepper, nutmeg)
- 1 g Salt
- 90 g Intense 35 Belgian milk chocolate couverture
- Use the blender to finely grind the pumpkin/almond paste, salt and spices.
- Then add the hazelnut praliné and whisk the mixture with the blender until smooth.
- Melt the milk chocolate and mix it with the Deodorized Cocoa Butter.
- Mix the chocolate with the rest of the mixture.
- Temper the praliné mixture to 27°C.
- Fill the bases of the pumpkins with the pumpkin praliné.
Recipe for pumpkin jelly
- 2 g Yellow pectin
- 12 g Granulated sugar (1)
- 140 g Pumpkin puree
- 30 g Apricot puree
- 126 g Granulated sugar (2)
- 2 g Citric acid
- 0.5 g Ground black pepper
- Mix the yellow pectin with the smallest amount of granulated sugar (1).
- Heat the purees and black pepper to 40°C and mix in the yellow pectin.
- Leave the mixture to soak for 15 min.
- Heat the puree to 70°C and add the largest amount of granulated suager (2).
- Heat the jelly to 105°C.
- After heating, add the citric acid straight away and pour out/cool the mixture.
- Then using the blender, mix the jelly until smooth.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the jelly onto the top part of the pumpkins.
- Level off the bonbon mould with chocolate and the scraper as shown in the photo.
- Put small chocolate lids on one of the two bonbon moulds.
- Seal the shapes straight away and fix in place using a clamp.
- Roll out a small pellet of modelling chocolate, cut into pieces and roll into balls.
- Then make small pumpkin stalks.
- Remove the pumpkins from the bonbon moulds and use chocolate to fix the stalks in place.