INGREDIENTS (WHITE CHOCOLATE THAI
- 500 g vanilla sauce
- 380 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 60 g Thai tea powder/leaves
- 20 g gelatine leaves
- 500 g heavy cream 35%
INGREDIENTS (SACHER SPONGE)
- 315 g egg white
- 280 g sugar
- 70 g icing sugar
- 210 g unsalted butter
- 210 g egg yolk
- 210 g melted Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 210 g bread flour
- 6 lemon zests
INGREDIENTS (STRAWBERRIES CRUNCHIES)
- 225 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 260 g pure hazelnut paste 100%
- 145 g Crispy crunchies
- 95 g frozen dried strawberries crispies
INGREDIENTS (COCOA TOPPING)
- 250 g water
- 110 g heavy cream 35%
- 250 g sugar
- 70 g trimoline
- 110 g cocoa powder
- 35 g gelatine leaves
- Prepare the sacher sponge, spread 1.5 cm high and bake.
- Prepare the strawberries crunchies and spread 0.7 cm high on top of the sacher sponge.
- Chill to harden.
- Make the white chocolate Thai tea mousse.
- Take the log cake mould, fill it up halfway and make sure the mousse goes on the sides until the top.
- Add one layer of sacher sponge inside and fill up with white chocolate Thai tea mousse until the mould is 90% full.
- Top up with the strawberries crunchies sacher sponge.
- Leave it in the freezer.
- When frozen, remove from the moulds and cover with cocoa topping.
- Decorate with shards of white and milk chocolate and Crispy Crunchies on the sides.