- Cocos financier
- Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Vanilla anglaise
- Fresh mango/lime
- White spray chocolate
- Chocolate decoration
II. COCOS FINANCIER
- 45 g Shredded coconut
- 45 g Almond powder
- 138 g Sugar
- 112 g Egg white
- 83 g Butter
- 32 g Flour
- 1 g Salt
- Combine all dry ingredients: coconut, sugar, salt and flour.
- Warm the egg white a little to 35°C.
- Add the egg white to the dry ingredients. Mix slowly.
- Bring the butter to a boil and add it to the mixture.
- Mix well and divide the financier batter in a round flexipan (4 cm)
- Bake at 190°C for around 20 min.
III. WHITE CHOCOLATE COCONUT
- 200 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 25 g Roasted shredded coconut
- 25 g Small hazelnut cubes
- 45 g Deodorized Cocoa butter
- Melt the white chocolate till 40°C.
- Add the roasted coconut, passionfruit powder and Deodorized Cocoa butter.
- Mix the chocolate well.
- Use this mixture for dipping the frozen coconut financiers.
IV. VANILLA ANGLAISE
- 115 g Whole milk
- 173 g Cream
- 46 g Egg yolk
- 1 g Vanilla
- 26 g Sugar
- 3 g Gelatin powder
- 13 g Water
- 36 g Cream cheese
- 90 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Soak the gelatin powder in the cold water.
- Mix the sugar with the egg yolk.
- Bring the milk, cream and vanilla in a pan to a boil.
- Gradually whisk the hot mixture into the egg yolks.
- Pour the mixture back in the pan and heat it until the temperature reaches 82°C.
- Add the gelatin to the mixture.
- Finally add the cream cheese and white chocolate.
- Let it dissolve completely and mix briefly with a hand-held blender.
V. FRESH MANGO
- 250 g Fresh mango cubes
- 50 g Passionfruit coulis
- 3 g Lime zest
- Cut the fresh mango into small cubes.
- Mix with the passionfruit coulis and some lime zest.
VI. SPRAY WHITE CHOCOLATE
- 150 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 100 g Deodorized Cocoa butter
- 10 g White pigment
- Melt the chocolate and Deodorized Cocoa butter at 45°C.
- Mix the chocolate with the white pigment.
- Sieve the chocolate before using an airbrush spray gun.
VII. YELLOW CHOCOLATE DECORATION
- Melt the white chocolate and colour the chocolate with yellow pigment.
- Temper the chocolate to the right temperature.
- Spread the chocolate thinly between two plastic sheets.
- Use a round cutter 5cm to cut the chocolate.
- Allow to cool before removing the plastic sheets.