For 12 cookies
- Soft cookies
- Cashew cream
- Big chocolate chunks
- High fat Cocoa Powder
- Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
II. SOFT COOKIES
- 300 g Butter
- 200 g Brown sugar
- 200 g Raw cane sugar
- 200 g Whole eggs
- 1.2 g Sea salt
- 4 g Vanilla bean
- 580 g Flour T55
- 60 g High fat Cocoa Powder
- 12 g Baking powder
- 180 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Soften the butter and mix with sugars in the planetary mixer with the paddle.
- Add the tempered eggs gradually, sea salt and vanilla bean.
- Then add sifted flour, Cocoa powder and baking powder.
- Finish mixing and let in the fridge during 15 min.
- Using an ice cream scooper of 5,5 cm Ø, scrap out around 60 g of dough and put on a baking tray. Flatten the suface.
- Add 15 g of Emotion 58 Belgian dark chocolate dots on top.
- Close with another layer of cookie dough (60 g).
- Bake in convection oven at 180°C during 10 min, close damper.
III. CASHEW CREAM
- 400 g Roasted cashew nuts
- 1 g Sea salt
- 75 g Dried raisins
- 40 g Sunflower oil
- In a food processor, blend everything together till obtain a soft creamy paste.
IV. BIG CHOCOLATE CHUNKS
- Q.S Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 1% Water
- Temper the dark chocolate, add 1% water inside, mix well and pipe lines of 1.5-2 cm long and wide.
- When just set, cut chunks with the same dimensions.
- Set aside.
- Q.S Candied orange zests
- Q.S Pistachios
- Q.S Dried apricots
- Q.S Leman Crispie mini caramel
After baking, when cookies are still slightly warm, add big chocolate chunks on top, pipe drops of cashew cream and sprinkle the different toppings
Chef’s tip: the cookies have to be eaten slightly warm to enjoy the melted chocolate inside and the softness of the cookie dough.