- Chocolate Shell
- Crispy Base
- Spicy Ganache
- Spicy Shortbread
II. CHOCOLATE SHELL
- Temper the chocolate correctly to create a thin shell of chocolate for the mold.
- Scrape to clean the outside of the mold and let it crystallize.
III. CRISPY BASE
- Melt the Deodorized Cocoa Butter and add the praliné, then mix with the rest of the ingredients, 1.5 g per mold.
IV. SPICY GANACHE
(Water Activity 0,72)
- 120 g Fresh cream 35% Fat
- 45 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 68 g Dextrose
- 1.5 g 4 Spices mix
- 38 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark chocolate couverture
- 38 g Intense 35 Belgian milk chocolate couverture
- 190 g Hazelnut praliné 65%
- Heat the cream with the Deodorized Cocoa Butter, dextrose and 4 spices to 65°C.
- Pour over the chocolate and praliné.
- Create a nice emulsion of the ganache.
- Mold 2.5 g ganache per mold on top of the crystallized crispy base.
V. SPICY SHORTBREAD
- 250 g Flour
- 100 g Icing sugar
- 35 g Hazelnut powder
- 1 g Salt
- 2 g 4 Spices mix
- 140 g Butter
- 50 g Egg
- Mix all the ingredients except the eggs to get a sandy texture, then add the eggs to link the powders.
- Let it rest in refrigerator for few hours, roll the dough at 3 mm and cut ø2 cm discs.
- Burn the dough using a snow flake iron stamp.
- Bake on silicon mats with holes for 12 minutes at 160°C.
- Pour the crunchy base into the mold and let it settle.
- Complete by filling the mold with the ganache and let it crystallize at least 12 hours at 16°C.
- Close the mold with the tempered chocolate using a plastic sheet to make the closure shiny.
- Let it crystallize, unmold and stick the sable on the closure.