- Éclair Dough
- Spicey Orange Cream
- Red Gloss Glaze
II. ÉCLAIR DOUGH
- 125 g water
- 125 g whole milk
- 125 g butter
- 0.5 g salt
- 2.5 g sugar
- 125 g flour
- 250 g egg
- Boil the water, milk, butter, salt and sugar.
- Add this mix and the flour to the mixer until the temperature falls to 55℃.
- Add the eggs and mix.
- Pipe the eclairs onto a tray with a fine star tip nozzle and place in an oven pre-heated to 190℃, then reduce the temperature to 150℃ to bake.
- Leave for about 40 to 50 min.
III. SPICY ORANGE CREAMY
- 200 g mandarin juice
- 100 g orange juice
- 50 g gelatin mass (1/5)
- 250 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 100 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 170 g butter
- 8 g orange zest
- 8 g five spices
- 150 g lemon juice
- Heat the juices and gelatin mass.
- Pour onto the chocolates and mix.
- Add the butter and blend, then add the orange zest, the five spices and finally, the lemon juice, and blend again.
IV. RED GLOSS GLAZE
- 100 g fresh cream 35% fat
- 72 g sugar
- 410 g glucose syrup
- 180 g gelatin mass (1/5)
- 225 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 700 g neutral mirror glaze
- SQ silver powder
- SQ red food colouring
- Boil the cream, together with the sugar and glucose.
- Pour onto the gelatin to melt it, then add the chocolate, mixing well to melt all of the dots.
- Last, add the mirror glaze and the colouring and use at 35/40℃.
- Fill the éclairs with the spicy orange cream.
- Glaze them with the red gloss glaze.
- Decorate with a Santa’s belt made with modelling chocolate.