- Soft Almond Biscuit
- Peach Cream
- Champaign Mousse
- Peach Glaze
- Sugar Dough
- Vanilla Chantilly
II. SOFT ALMOND BISCUIT
- 140 g Almond Powder
- 60 g Four
- 140 g Icing Sugar
- 95 g Egg White
- 30 g Fresh Cream 35%
- 280 g Egg White
- 155 g Sugar
- Mix the powders with first part of egg white and the fresh cream, to obtain homogeny preparation.
- In the same time, whip the other egg white with the sugar to make a meringue.
- Mix delicately this meringue into the first preparation.
- Spread out 900g per baking plate and bake 15min at 180°C.
- Cut disc of size 14cm.
III. PEACH CREAM
- 50 g Pink Champaign
- 22 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 175 g Obsession 30 Belgian couverture white chocolate
- 85 g Butter
- 175 g Peach Puree
- Warm up Champaign with gelatin and pour on chocolate to make a ganache.
- Add the butter in cubes, and when the mixture is homogenic incorporate the cream.
- Place the soft almond biscuit disc, pour the cream on top, and freeze.
IV. CHAMPAIGN MOUSSE
- 200 g Pink Champaign
- 45 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 450 g Obsession 30 Belgian white couverture chocolate
- 1000 g Whipped Cream 35%
- Boil the Champaign with gelatin mass, pour on chocolate.
- At 35°C, add delicately the whipped cream.
V. RUBY GLAZE
- 100 g Fresh Cream 35%
- 72 g Sugar
- 410 g Glucose Syrup
- 180 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 225 g Obsession 30 Belgian white couverture chocolate
- 700 g Mirror Glaze Neutral
- Red Food Color SQ
- Boil cream, with sugar, and glucose, and pour on the gelatin to melt it.
- Add chocolate, mix well to melt all the drops of chocolate, and add the mirror glaze at the end.
- Blend the glaze, add color, and use at 35/40°C.
VI. SUGAR DOUGH
- 250 g Flour
- 100 g Icing Sugar
- 35 g Almond Powder
- 1 g Sea Salt
- 140 g Sheet Butter
- 50 g Eggs
- Mix all powders with butter in cubes until sanded aspect of the powder without any pieces of butter.
- Add eggs and link the powders, let cooling down in the fridge.
- Roll to 2 mm thickness, cut discs ø12cm, and bake 160°C around 15 min.
VII. VANILLA CHANTILLY
- 170 g Fresh Cream 35% Fat
- 2 pieces Vanilla Bean
- 25 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 220 g Obsession 30 Belgian white couverture chocolate
- 600 g Fresh Cream 35% Fat
- Warm up cream, vanilla pulp, add gelatin mass and mix with white chocolate.
- Incorporate liquid cold fresh cream and let crystallize in fridge for few hours.
- Whipt the preparation when you need it.
- Pour one part of the cream into metallic ring size 16cm, place the frozen insert made of cream and biscuit.
- Fill small truffles silicon molds with the rest of the mousse.
- Let freeze, remove from the shape and glaze the cake and the truffles with ruby glaze.
- Spray some silver powder on surface of the peach glaze to get pearl effect.
- Place the disc of sugar dough on top of the cake with glazed truffles included.
- Finish the decoration with drops of vanilla Chantilly.