- Cocoa dentelle
- Almond streusel
- Ceylan tea creamy
- Salty pistaccio chantilly
- Citrus fruit segment
II. COCOA CROWN
- 30 g Flour
- 20 g High fat cocoa Powder
- 100 g Almond powder
- 65 g Icing sugar
- 50 g Butter
- 165 g Egg whites
- Blend all the powder together in the food processor to have fine mixture.
- Add melted butter and tempered egg whites.
- Using the DENTELLE Silikomart mat, spread in the shape, remove excess and bake at 150°C for 4 min.
- Unmold gently when it’s still warm and wrap around a metal ring of 10 cm diameter and dry out again in the oven for 4 min.
III. ALMOND STREUSEL
- 100 g Butter
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 130 g Almond brut
- 100 g Flour T55
- 2 g Sea salt
- Roast the almonds, cool down and blend them to obtain a coarse powder.
- In the mixing bowl, mix everything together until it looks like a sandy mixture.
- Sprinkle on tray and bake at 170°C during 15 min.
IV. CEYLAN TEA CREAMY
- 100 g Full fat milk
- 8 g Black Ceylan tea
- 15 g Honey
- 160 g Sensation 72 Veliche Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 200 g Liquid cream 35%
- Warm the milk with the tea to 60°C, cover with cling film and infuse for 15 min.
- Sift, add honey and warm again if necessary, then pour over the chocolate and mix.
- Add the liquid fresh cream and blend to achieve the emulsion.
- Let set.
V. SALTY PISTACHIO CHANTILLY
- 150 g Fresh cream 35%
- 1.5 g Sea salt
- 60 g Pistachio pure paste
- 160 g Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 400 g Liquid fresh cream 35%
- Warm the fresh cream with salt at 80°C.
- Pour over the pistachio paste and chocolate.
- Add the liquid cream and blend to realize a good emulsion.
- Let set a night in the fridge.
- Whip before using to a firm texture.
In a plate, place the cocoa crown slightly decentered. All around, pipe alternatively both creams, then place citrus fruit segments (oranges and grapefruits) in between, then almond streusel, roasted pistaccios pieces and some Leman small white meringue drops.