- Congo chocolate ganache
- Raspberry gel
- Okapi 65 Signature Origin dark couverture chocolate
II. CONGO GANACHE
- 140 g Cream
- 35 g Invert sugar/Trimoline
- 215 g Okapi 65 Signature Origin dark couverture chocolate
- 47 g Butter
- 15 g Sorbitol
- 2 g Pink pepper
- Heat the cream, invert sugar, bruised red pepper and sorbitol to 45°C.
- Sieve the pepper from the cream.
- Melt the chocolate to 40°C.
- Add the warm cream to the melted chocolate in three parts.
- Finally, add the unctuous butter and mix with a hand blender until you get a smooth ganache.
III. RASPBERRY GEL
- 225 g Raspberry puree
- 25 g Aceto balsamico
- 200 g Sugar (1)
- 5 g Yellow pectin
- 20 g Sugar (2)
- 30 g Glucose
- 5 g Citric acid
- Heat the raspberry puree and aceto balsamico to 40°C.
- Mix the sugar (1) with the yellow pectin and stir this through the puree.
- Bring the mixture to the boil and add the other sugar (2).
- When it comes to the boil, add the glucose and heat the mixture to 105°C.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir the citric acid through the mixture.
- Pour the gel into a Silpat baking mat.
- Leave to cool.
- When it has cooled sufficiently, mix with a hand blender until you get a smooth gel.
- Use the Chocolate World cocoa bean mould, code 1558
- Airbrush a thin layer of red, green and yellow cocoa powder in the bonbon mould.
- Use the Okapi 65 Signature Origin dark couverture chocolate to mould the shape with a thin layer of chocolate.
- Pipe a small drop of raspberry gel in the mould and leave the gel to dry in place.
- Then fill the mould with Okapi 65 Signature Origin dark couverture chocolate ganache, up to 0.5mm under the rim.
- When the ganache has crystalised sufficiently, seal the mould with Okapi 65 Signature Origin dark couverture chocolate.