INGREDIENTS (CAKE BASE)
- 400 g egg
- 200 g sugar
- 100 g violet sugar
- 330 g flour
- 12 g baking powder
- 270 g almond oil
- 50 g dry pieces of strawberry
- 100 g Belgian white chocolate Drops
- 100 g Belgian milk chocolate Drops
- Mix the egg and sugars to melt the sugar.
- Add flour and baking powder and mix slowly.
- Pour oil to finish the base, and mix with Belgian chocolate Drops and dry strawberry.
- Pour ¾ of crown with heat cut silicon mould, and bake around 1h at 170°C.
INGREDIENTS (RED COATED)
- 100 g Cocoa butter
- 100 g almond oil
- 1000 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- SQ red food color for chocolate
- 60 g dry pieces of strawberry
- SQ Strawberry Curls
- SQ Crispy Crunchies
- Melt Cocoa Butter, and add oil.
- At the same time melt chocolate and mix with oil and Cocoa Butter.
- Add red color and blend.
- Mix with dry strawberry pieces an use between 35 and 40°C depend of the temperature of the cake.
INGREDIENTS (STRAWBERRY MARMALADE)
- 45 g balsamic vinegar
- 30 g water
- 100 g sugar
- 40 g gelatin mass (1/5)
- 1300 g fresh strawberry in cubes
- 100 g honey
- 0.1 g black pepper
- 3 g carrageenan iota
- 220 g cubes of balsamic jelly (from above)
- Warm up vinegar with water and sugar, and add gelatin.
- Pour approximatively 1 cm and let set in fridge.
- Cut cubes when it’s completely set.
- Mix cubes of fresh strawberry with honey and pepper, and let rest a little in fridge.
- Mix with carrageenan and add cubes of balsamic jelly.
- Cool down the cake, you can even freeze it to be more “clean” when you take out from silicon mold.
- Cover the cake with the red coated, and decorate directly with some strawberry curls and some crispy crunchies.
- Serve with marmalade on the side to spread on the slices