I. COMPOSITION (50 pieces ~)
- Lemon shortcrust
- Chocolate amaretto biscuit
- Chocolate marshmallow
II. LEMON SHORTCRUST
- 500 g T45 Flour
- 140 g Icing Sugar
- 70 g Almond Powder
- 2 g Sea Salt
- 280 g Lamination butter
- 100 g Eggs
- 4 g Lemon zests
- Mix all the powders with butter in cubes until you create a sanding aspect without any pieces of butter.
- Add the eggs and the powder.
- Let it cool down in the fridge.
- Roll to 2 mm thickness and cut it into a round of 7.5 cm then cut it in the middle to obtain 2 half rounds.
- Bake it at 170°C for approximatively 15 minutes between 2 Silpain mats.
- After baking, brush with cocoa butter on both sides.
III. CHOCOLATE AMARETTO BISCUIT
- 337 g Whole eggs
- 210 g Sugar
- 225 g Butter
- 225 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 225 g Almond Powder
- 10 g Baking powder
- 3 g Salt
- 45 g Amaretto
- Lightly whisk the eggs with the sugar, add the melted chocolate and butter together.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together and stir into the mixture.
- Spread it on the baking tray of 40 X 60 cm and bake it at 170 ° C for 13 minutes, with the damper closed.
- Freeze it and cut it into a disc of 7.5 cm Ø, then cut it in the middle to obtain 2 half rounds.
- Finally, use a 2.5 cm cutter, put it in the center of each and cut it out.
IV. CHOCOLATE MARSHMALLOW
- 75 g Water
- 180 g Sugar
- 70 g Inverted sugar
- 70 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 80 g Inverted sugar
- 95 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 10 g High fat Cocoa powder
- Cook the water, the sugar and the inverted sugar at 110°C, add the gelatin mass and the second part of the inverted sugar, then whip it till it obtains a light meringue texture.
- At 30-35°C, add the melted chocolate mixed with High fat Cocoa Powder (35°C)
- Use a half disc of lemon shortcrust, using dark chocolate, stick a piece of a chocolate biscuit, pipe the marshmallow in the middle hole and close again with another piece of shortcrust.
- Enrobe in Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate.
- Decorate using White and yellow CHOCODECOR by creating a sliced lemon design.