- 3 cakes
- Lemon meringue
- Strawberry cream
- Vanilla chocolate chantilly
II. LEMON MERINGUE
- 120 g Eggs whites
- 200 g Sugar
- 2 g Lemon zests
- 3 g Orange blossom
- Mix the sugar with orange blossom.
- Add egg whites and whip gently for the first minute to dissolve the sugar, then whip firmly, add zests at the end.
- Pipe on silicon mat with nozzle N°10, squares of 10 cm side.
- Bake 3 hours at 90°C, open damper.
III. STRAWBERRY CREAM
- 80 g Raspberry puree
- 40 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 100 g Mascarpone
- 350 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 390 g Strawberry puree
- Warm the raspberry puree with gelatin mass at 80°C.
- Pour over the mascarpone and the chocolate and mix.
- Add the strawberry puree and blend to make an emulsion.
IV. VANILLA CHOCOLATE CHANTILLY
- 400 g Fresh cream 35%
- 4 g Vanilla bean
- 30 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 180 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 400 g Liquid cream 35%
- Warm the cream and vanilla at 80°C,.
- Add the gelatin and pour over the chocolate.
- Add the liquid cream and blend to make a good emulsion.
- Let set a night in the fridge.
- Whip to get a firm texture before using.
On top of a meringue square, pipe a 1 cm layer of strawberry cream, place another square of meringue and pipe a layer of whipped chocolate Chantilly. Finish with a 3rd and last layer of meringue square. With the rest of Chantilly, cover the entire cake and then cover with pieces of pink meringue stick from Leman decorations. Sprinkle with icing sugar, stick some freezedry raspberries and sugar paste lips from Leman decorations.