- Chocolate pot
- Chocolate caramel cream
- Chocolate raspberry mousse
- Vanilla chantilly
- Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- High Fat Cocoa Powder
- Crispy Crunchies
- Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
II. CHOCOLATE POT
- 300 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 45 g Inspiration 32 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 15 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 0.2 g Yellow natural coloring
- Melt both chocolate and cocoa butter to 45°C, add the food coloring and blend to obtain a homogene color.
- Temper to 29°C and mold one thin layer in the thermoformed mold of 5,5 cm high and 6,5 cm Ø.
- Let set.
15 g/ mold
- 75 g Sugar
- 75 g Butter
- 1 g Sea salt
- 80 g Almond powder
- 75 g Flour
- 25 g High Fat Cocoa Powder
- 20 g Crispy Crunchies
- Mix everything together to obtain a crumbly texture and add the Crispy Crunchies at the end to preserve the texture.
- Sprinkle on baking tray and bake at 160°C during 12-15 min.
IV. CHOCO CARAMEL CREAM
- 140 g Sugar
- 120 g Full fat milk
- 200 g Fresh cream 35%
- 20 g Sugar
- 1 g Iota
- 120 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Warm up milk with cream at around 60°C, while caramelizing the sugar to obtain a blond caramel and stop cooking by adding the hot preparation.
- Add the second part of sugar mixed with iota and bring to boil, pour over the chocolate and compensate the water loss.
- Blend to achieve the emulsion.
- Let set in the fridge.
- Stir and mold 15 g in the Silikomart silicon mold called “Small baba” and in the silicon half sphere of 4 cm Ø.
V. CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY MOUSSE
- 160 g Full fat milk
- 265 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 590 g Whipped cream 35%
- 18 g Frozen dried raspberry pieces
- Bring the milk to 80°C then pour over the chocolate and mix.
- At 35°C, fold in the whipped cream and add the frozen dried raspberry pieces.
VI. VANILLA CHANTILLY
- 400 g Fresh cream 35%
- 4 g Vanilla bean
- 30 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 180 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 400 g Liquid cream 35%
- Warm the cream and vanilla at 80°C, add the gelatin and pour over the chocolate.
- Add the cold liquid cream and blend to make a good emulsion.
- Let set a night in the fridge.
- Whip to a firm texture before use.
Sprinkle crumble in the bottom of the thin molded thermoformed pot and pipe the chocolate mousse on top, then push in the frozen insert, small baba molded chocolate caramel cream and freeze. Unmold gently and add a Temptation 64 chocolate disc of 7 cm Ø on top and place in the center the frozen half sphere of chocolate caramel cream. Whip the vanilla Chantilly to get a firm texture. Using a turning table, pipe the Chantilly on top of the pot with a 16 mm cranted nozzle.
Decorate with the Leman Caramel round assortment (ref 34357), stamped with dark chocolate snow flakes made with Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate.