- 222 g Hazelnut Praliné 65%
- 30g Crispy Crunchies
- 1 g Salt
- 15 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 70 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 2 g Vanilla pulp
- 1 g Lime zest
- 30 g Burnished hazelnut powder
- Melt the milk chocolate and add the cocoa butter.
- Mix the finely rolled Crispy Crunchies with the hazelnut praliné and add the salt, vanilla pulp, lime zet and burnished hazelnut powder.
- Lastly, add the melted chocolate and stir the mixture.
- Temper the mixture to a temperature of 27°C and use it straight away as a layer on top of the caramel in the chocolate bar.