- Glucose 35 g
- Butter 40 g
- Cream 80 g
- Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate 400 g
- Frangelico hazelnut liqueur 45 g
- Hazelnut Praliné 65% 80 g
- Boil the cream, glucose and butter.
- Once it has boiled, add the hazelnut praliné.
- Mix the warm mixture with the milk chocolate.
- Stir the ganache until smooth.
- Put the ganache in a ring up to 2 cm high.
- Leave the ganache to crystallise overnight.
- Cut the ganache in 2 x 2 cm blocks and roll into balls by hand.
- Leave the ganache to harden overnight.
- Roll the ganache twice through the milk chocolate with fine pieces of hazelnut.