- 180 g Milk
- 60 g Cream
- 36 g Sugar (2)
- 1 g Vanilla
- 12 g Sugar (1)
- 20 g Cream powder
- 40 g Egg yolk
- 45 g Hazelnut Praliné 65%
- Mix the cream powder with the smallest amount of sugar (1).
- Then stir the egg yolk into the cream powder until smooth and add the hazelnut praliné.
- In a pan, bring the milk, cream, largest amount of sugar (2) and vanilla to a boil.
- Mix a small amount of the hot mixture with the egg yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture back into the pan and bring to a boil again. Stir well.
- Then pour into a bowl and cover with plastic.
- Put the crème pâtissière in the fridge to cool.
- Whisk until smooth before use.