- Milk 180 g
- Cream 60 g
- Sugar (2) 36 g
- Vanilla 1 g
- Sugar (1) 12 g
- Cream powder 20 g
- Egg yolk 40 g
- Hazelnut Praliné 65% 45 g
- Mix the cream powder with the smallest amount of sugar (1).
- Then stir the egg yolk into the cream powder until smooth and add the hazelnut praliné.
- In a pan, bring the milk, cream, largest amount of sugar (2) and vanilla to a boil.
- Mix a small amount of the hot mixture with the egg yolk mixture.
- Pour the mixture back into the pan and bring to a boil again. Stir well.
- Then pour into a bowl and cover with plastic.
- Put the crème pâtissière in the fridge to cool. Whisk until smooth before use.