- Roasted almond base
- Caramelized apple passion
- Dark caramel mousse
- Dark chocolate shell
- Chocolate glaze
II. ROASTED ALMOND BASE
- 140 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 30 g Rapseed oil
- 80 g Rice poppers
- 100 g Roughly crushed almonds
- 40 g Crispy Crunchies
- 1.5 g Fleur de sel
- Melt the chocolate at 45°C, add the oil and mix well.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients and mold 15 gr per silicone into the shape of a disc of diameter 4cm and 1 cm high.
- Let it set at 16-18°C.
III. CARAMELIZED APPLE PASSION
- 100 g Sugar
- 150 g Natural apple juice
- 70 g Fresh passion fruits
- 140 g Fresh apples
- 10 g Corn starch
40 g/ mold.
- Caramelize the sugar and stop cooking by adding the apple juice.
- Add the freshly cut apple in cubes, the passion fruit pulp and the corn starch, then bring to boil.
- Once it is boiling and is becoming thicker, stop and use a silicone mold to shape it (Silikomart Babà REF. SF020) then freeze it.
IV. DARK CARAMEL MOUSSE
- 35 g Sugar
- 105 g Full fat milk
- 1.2 g Fleur de sel
- 10 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 163 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 350 g 35% whipped cream
- Caramelize the sugar, let it cool down and crush it in powder.
- Heat the milk with the caramel powder to 80°C, add the gelatin mass and pour on the chocolate into a sifter, then make a ganache.
- At 35°C, fold in the 35% whipped cream.
V. DARK CHOCOLATE SHELL
- Melt the cocoa butter at 50°C, pour over the chocolate and mix well.
- Use at 35°C.
VI. CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 140 g UHT whipping cream 35%
- 40 g Sugar
- 410 g Glucose
- 150 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 145 g Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 700 g Silver Mirror glaze
- 6 g Purple coloring
- Boil the cream, sugar and glucose, add the gelatin to melt it and pour over the chocolate, mix and add the mirror glaze at the end with the coloring.
- Blend using the hand mixer to get it smooth.
- Use at 35/38°C.
- Fill the mold ( Silikomart ref: Bloom 120) with the dark caramel mousse by covering correctly the side shape, then push inside the frozen caramelized apple passion till there is 5 mm extra space on the top, then close with mousse and freeze.
- Unmold, dip in the chocolate shell, let it set and dip in the glaze before the condensation comes out on the surface of the shell.
- Dispose on the roasted almond base.
- Decorate with black CHOCODECOR to do the stem and White CHOCODECOR to do the blossom flower.