- Coloured Chocolate Shells
- Raspberry Ganache
II. COLOURED CHOCOLATE SHELLS
- 95 g Deodorized Cocao Butter
- 8 g Red liposoluble food colour
- 2 g Yellow liposoluble food colour
- 3 g Silver powder
- 60 g Deodorized Cocao Butter
- 40 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- SQ Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Melt the first batch of Deodorized Cocoa Butter (95 g) to 50°C and mix in the food colours and silver powder.
- Let the mixture cool down to 28°C; spray it into half-sphere chocolate moulds (3 cm diameter), creating an even layer on the surface of the mould.
- Then, melt the second batch of Deodorized Cocoa Butter (60 g) to 60°C and pour it on the white chocolate.
- Mix well and let it cool down to 28°C; spray this mixture with a layer of the aforementioned butter, food colours and silver powder and let it crystalize.
- Temper the 64% dark chocolate and pour it in the moulds, creating black shells, and let it crystalize again.
III. RASPBERRY GANACHE
- 235 g Raspberry puree
- 30 g Balsamic vinegar
- 220 g Glucose syrup
- 270 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 80 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 165 g Oil
- Heat the puree, vinegar and glucose syrup to 65°C.
- Pour on the chocolates and oil and mix until you get a smooth cream.
- Let the ganache cool down to 30°C.
- Fill the coloured chocolate shells with the ganache.
- Let it crystalize for approximately 24 hours and add another layer of tempered chocolate to seal the shells.
- Unmould and decorate with a heart made from pink modelling chocolate.