Martellato MA6100 Mould
Chocolate World CW1317 Mould
- Chocolate shells
- Crispy gianduja
- Black cocoa butter
- Chocolate hay
II. CHOCOLATE SHELLS
- Q.N Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- Q.N Obesession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 640 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 120 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- Temper the dark chocolate following the tempering curve of 50-55/27-28/31-32°C.
- Cover cavities of the MA6100 mould with 2 thin layers of tempered chocolate and let set.
- With the tempered white chocolate (tempering curve of 40-45/26-27/29-30°C), mold small eggs in CW1317 moulds with 2 thin layers.
- With the mix of white chocolate (640 g) and milk chocolate, make a blondy chocolate and following the tempering curve of 40-45/26-27/29-30°C, mould small eggs in CW1317 moulds with 2 thin layers.
- 500 g Roasted hazelnut
- 400 g Icing sugar
- 1 g Sea salt
- 400 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 100 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- In a food processor, blend the roasted hazelnut to semi fine powder and take out 50 g.
- Add the icing sugar with sea salt and blend to obtain a smooth paste.
- Melt the cocoa butter and chocolate at 35°C, add in the hazelnut base and finish mixing to obtain a smooth texture.
- Incorporate the 50 g of hazelnut powder without blending and temper to 25-26°C.
IV. CRISPY GIANDUJA
- 200 g Gianduja (see recipe)
- 100 g Crispy Crunchies
- 50 g Roasted peanuts
- 0.5 g Sea salt
- Melt the gianduja at 35°C, add in the rest of the ingredients and mix correctly.
V. BLACK COCOA BUTTER
- 300 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 5 g Vegan charcoal powder
- Melt the cocoa butter at 45°C, add the charcoal powder and mix together to obtain a well homogene preparation.
- Temper to 29-30°C.
VI. CHOCOLATE HAY
- With the white chocolate mixed with the milk chocolate following the tempering curve of 40-45/26-27/29-30°C, pipe thin line on paper and let set.
- Cut irregular sticks.
After making the gianduja, fill the different egg shells (white and blondy) and assemble appropriate colors together to obtain filled eggs shapes. Using the black cocoa butter preparation, spray eggs with very low pressure to make dots and let set. In the bottom of the dark chocolate shell from the MA6100 mould, spread regularly 40 g of crispy gianduja and stick on top of the filled eggs over the entire length. Dipose chocolate hay all around.
Alternatively you can create the same composition using the 3D EGGS from LEMAN decoration ref 69475 and 69480. Make a hole and fill the inside with gianduja using a piping bag.