- Cherry compote
- Chocolate almond biscuit
- Dark chocolate mousse
- Whipped vanilla cream
- Chocolate crumble
- Chocolate decoration
II. CHERRY COMPOTE
- 265 g Sour cherries (frozen)
- 107 g Orange juice
- 27 g Sugar (1)
- 3 g Cinnamon stick
- 3 g Star Anise
- 27 g Sugar (2)
- 1 g Xanthan gum
- 5 g Gelatin
- 25 g Water
- Soak the gelatin powder in the cold water.
- Defrost and cut the cherries.
- Bring the juice from the cherries, orange juice, sugar(1), cinnamon and star anise to a boil.
- Combine the Xantham gum and sugar(2).
- Mix well and boil the mixture again. Remove from the heat and add the gelatin.
- Add the small cherries and mix well.
- Let the compote cool down before using. (15 grams compote per glass)
III. CHOCOLATE ALMOND BISCUIT
Recipe for one baking tray 60x40cm
- 250 g Whole egg
- 35 g Sugar (2)
- 175 g Almond Powder
- 28 g Flour
- 28 g High fat Cocoa powder
- 38 g Butter
- 145 g Egg white
- 175 g Sugar (1)
- 2 g Salt
- Beat the egg white and the sugar (1) until stiff.
- Separately beat the whole egg, sugar (2) and almond powder.
- Add the melted butter to the almond powder mixture.
- Combine the almond mixture and the stiff egg white with a spatula.
- Add the flour, salt and High fat Cocoa powder. Mix the batter well.
- Spread the batter on a baking tray and bake at 215°C.
- Use a 4 cm round cutter to cut out biscuits.
IV. DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE 72%
- 40 g Pasteurized egg yolk
- 40 g Sugar
- 15 g Water (2)
- 2 g Gelatin
- 10 g Water (1)
- 80 g Whole milk
- 80 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 240 g Cream
- Soak the gelatin powder in the cold water (1)
- Boil the sugar and water (2) to 120°c.
- Make a pâte á bombe with the egg yolk and boiled sugar.
- Whip the cream until it firms up lightly.
- Bring the whole milk to a boil and add the gelatin.
- Add the dark chocolate and let it completely dissolve.
- Let the mixture cool down to 35°c.
- Combine the pâte á bombe and the chocolate mixture.
- Add the cream to the mixture and stir until well combined.
V. WHIPPED VANILLA CREAM
- 360 g Cream
- 77 g Whole Milk
- 4 g Vanilla pods
- 3 g Gelatin
- 15 g Water
- 123 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Combine gelatin powder with the water.
- Heat up the cream, whole milk and vanilla to 40°c temperature.
- Melt the gelatin in a microwave and combine with the cream.
- Melt the white chocolate to 40°C.
- Mix the cream (in three parts) with the chocolate mixture and stir well.
- Chill the mixture for 24 hours before using.
- Whip the cream until firm.
VI. CHOCOLATE CRUMBLE
- 90 g Butter
- 90 g Brown sugar
- 90 g Almond powder
- 1 g Salt
- 75 g Flour
- 15 g High fat Cocoa powder
- 3 g Orange zest
- Mix the salt, flour, orange zest, almond powder and brown sugar.
- Cut the butter into pieces and mix with the sugar.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Cool the dough.
- Press the dough through a rack (square 5×5 mm)
- Crumble the dough by hand.
- Bake the crumble at 170°C.