- Sugar Dough
- Chocolate and Red Berry Tea Cream
- Rose Chocolate Mousse
- White Velvet
- Raspberry Rose Sauce
II. SUGAR DOUGH
- 500 g Flour
- 200 g Icing sugar
- 70 g Almond powder
- 2 g Sea salt
- 300 g Butter cut into cubes
- 100 g Eggs
- Mix the almond powder, flour, sugar and salt with the butter until you get a sanded texture without any pieces of butter.
- Add eggs to glue the powders.
- Let the mixture cool down in the fridge.
- Shape the mixture into a 3-mm thick roll and cut rings corresponding to the shape of the base and the top.
- Bake at 160°C for about 18 min.
III. CHOCOLATE AND RED BERRY TEA CREAM
- 100 g Whole milk
- 10 g Red berry tea
- 18 g Gelatine mass (1/5)
- 50 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 100 g Sensation 72 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 200 g Heavy cream
- Infuse red berry tea for 15 minutes in warm milk.
- Scald the milk again, add gelatine and pour the mixture on the chocolates.
- Mix together until you get a smooth cream and mix with cold liquid heavy cream.
- Pour the entire mixture into a round insert silicon mould and freeze.
IV. ROSE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 110 g Whole milk
- 30 g Gelatine mass (1/5)
- 225 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 1 g Rose extract
- 500 g Whipped cream
- Warm up the milk and gelatine mass and pour them on the chocolate and rose extract.
- Mix into a smooth cream.
- Heat the mixture to 35°C and delicately mix in the whipped cream.
V. WHITE VELVET
- 150 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- SQ White food colour
- 250 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- SQ Silver powder
- Melt the Deodorized Cocoa Butter and mix it with the white food colour.
- Pour this on the chocolate and mix.
- Bring the mixture to approximately 35°C and spray on the frozen cake.
- Blow some silver powder on the surface.
VI. RASPBERRY ROSE SAUCE
- 400 g Raspberry puree
- 30 g Honey
- 1 g Rose extract
- Mix together at 4°C.
- Fill half of the ring silicon mould with rose chocolate mousse, then place the frozen insert of chocolate and red berry tea cream on top and with a little bit of mousse, stick the base of sugar dough to the insert.
- Freeze, unmould and with a spray gun, cover with white velvet.
- Place in the middle of the plate, place a C-shaped sugar dough on top.
- Decorate with some fresh raspberry, fresh rose petals, some cream and the chocolate arrow.
- Pour the sauce in the middle of the cake while serving the dessert to the customer.