- Salty Chocolate Sauce
- Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Shell
II. SALTY CHOCOLATE SAUCE
- 690 g Whole Milk
- 5 g Sea Salt
- 2 pcs Vanilla Bean
- 250 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 55 g High fat Cocoa Powder
- Warm up milk, salt and vanilla, and pour on chocolate and cocoa powder to make an emulsion.
- Pour in silicon mold half sphere ø4cm and freeze.
III. DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 250 g Whole Milk
- 450 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 1000 g Whipped Cream 35%
- Boil the milk, pour on chocolate.
- At 38°C, add delicately the whipped cream.
IV. CHOCOLATE SHELL
- 200 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 500 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- SQ Yellow Food Color
- SQ Green Food Color
- SQ Red Food Color
- SQ High fat Cocoa Powder
- Melt Deodorized Cocoa Butter and chocolate.
- Split the base in different parts and add different colors in each base.
- Use at 33-35°C.
- Fill ½ of 3D egg silicon mold with dark chocolate mousse, stick 2 half sphere of chocolate sauce to make a complete sphere and push the insert inside the mousse.
- Finish to fill the mold with chocolate mousse and freeze.
- Unmold, pic a wood stick inside the egg, and pipe some tubes of chocolate mousse around the egg shape to give the cocoa pod shape.
- Freeze stand up with the pic to keep the piped design.
- Deep into yellow chocolate shell and play with other colors to give the true color of cocoa pod.
- Take out the stick and fix the stem made from modeling chocolate to cover the hole.