- Soft almond biscuit
- Mango coulis
- Soft caramel
- Chocolate mousse
- Velvet spray
- Mango egg
- Neutral glaze
II. SOFT ALMOND BISCUIT (FOR 3 RINGS OF ø16 CM)
- 85 g Egg white
- 85 g Sugar
- 130 g Egg
- 60 g Egg yolk
- 190 g Sugar
- 240 g Almond powder
- 60 g Flour
- 3 g Salt
- 110 g Butter
- Whip the egg white and gradually add half of the sugar.
- After the eggs are whipped, add the almond powder, flour, salt and melted butter.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, egg yolk and the remaining sugar.
- Delicately mix both preparations and pour approximately 290 g per ring of ø16 cm.
- Bake at 160°C for 30 minutes.
III. MANGO COULIS
- 40 g Inverted sugar
- 60 g Gelatine mass (1 for 5)
- 600 g Mango puree
- Heat the inverted sugar with the gelatine mass and pour it on the puree.
- Pour in a silicon mould of ø16 cm, place the biscuit cake on top and freeze.
IV. SOFT CARAMEL
- 120 g Glucose syrup
- 150 g Sugar
- 1,5 g Sea salt
- 1 piece Vanilla bean
- 90 g Sweetened condensed milk
- 180 g Heavy cream 35%
- 240 g Butter cut into cubes
- Make a dry caramel with glucose, sugar and salt.
- When a type of mousse starts to form on top of the caramel, stop the caramelisation with condensed milk.
- When the mix is ready add cream and vanilla.
- Boil again, control the evaporation, the total weight should be 480g. If you evaporate too much, you can add some water to create the right weight.
- Add the butter and mix to create a smooth cream.
- Let it cool down in the fridge.
- Add a layer of caramel on the frozen coulis and freeze.
V. CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 110 g Whole milk
- 30 g Gelatine mass (1/5)
- 125 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 100 g Intense 35 Belgian milk chocolate
- 500 g Whipped cream 35%
- Heat the milk, vanilla and gelatine mass and pour on the chocolates to create a smooth cream.
- When the mix is 35°C, delicately mix it with the whipped cream.
VI. VELVET SPRAY
- 150 g Cocoa butter
- White food colour SQ
- 250 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 100 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 100 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark chocolate
- Silver powder SQ
- Melt the Deodorized Cocoa Butter and mix it with the food colour.
- Pour this on the white chocolate and mix.
- Bring the mixture to approximately 35°C and spray on the frozen biscuit cake.
- Use the same method with dark chocolate to create a brown spray.
- Blow some silver powder on the surface.
VII. MANGO EGG
- 100 g Mango puree
- 15 g Vegetable gelatine
- 25 g Sugar
- 250 g Water
- Pour the puree in half-sphere silicon moulds and freeze.
- Boil the vegetable gelatine with sugar and water.
- Dip the frozen half-sphere mango puree in this and place it on the cake.
VIII. NEUTRAL GLAZE
- 100 g Concentrated hot glaze
- 150 g Water
- 500 g Neutral mirror glaze
- Boil the hot glaze with water and pour it on the mirror glaze.
- Use at 35-40°C.
- Fill half of the silicon mould with mousse.
- Then place the frozen insert of biscuit, mango coulis and caramel on top of the mousse and freeze.
- Spray the velvet, place the mango egg on top of the cake and decorate with glaze and add the broken egg made from chocolate.