- Coloured Chocolate Shell
- Lime Ganache
- Matcha Tea Praliné
II. COLOURED CHOCOLATE SHELL
95 g Cocoa Butter
5 g green liposoluble food colouring
5 g yellow liposoluble food colouring
3 g silver powder
60 g Cocoa Butter
- Melt the first part of Cocoa Butter at 50°C and blend with the colourings,
then add the glitter.
- Leave to cool to 28°C and spray into two 3 cm diameter half-sphere
chocolate moulds, creating an homogenic layer on the surface.
- Then, heat the second part of Cocoa Butter to 60°C and pour onto
the white chocolate.
- Mix and leave to cool to 28°C before again spraying an even layer onto
the coloured Cocoa Butter and leaving to crystalize.
- Temper the dark chocolate and fill the moulds, creating a black shell,
then again leave to crystalize.
III. LIME GANACHE
140 g lime juice
80 g glucose syrup
50 g Cocoa Butter
4 g lime zest
182 g butter
- Heat the lime juice, glucose and Cocoa Butter to 65°C. Pour onto the lime zest,
chocolates and butter, then blend to a nice emulsion.
- Spray a thin layer of cocoa butter at 28°C into a 2 cm half-sphere chocolate
mould and leave to crystalize.
- Fill the mould with the ganache at 30°C.
- Leave to crystalize for about 1 day before unmoulding the ganache.
IV. MATCHA TEA PRALINÉ
- Blend the white almonds and the icing sugar until the mix has become completely
fluid and homogeneous.
- Mix with the Cocoa Butter and add the matcha tea.
- When the praliné is at 30°C, add the Crispy Crunchies.
- Half-fill the chocolate shells with the matcha tea praliné.
- Push the lime ganache into the praliné and leave to crystallize partially before
the remaining praliné with a triangle knife.
- Leave to crystalize completely, then use a heater to warm up both moulds just
enough to stick them together.
- Leave to crystallize before unmoulding.
- Decorate the truffles with a modelling chocolate element brushed in gold.