- Chocolate Glaze
- Neutral Glaze
- Chocolate Egg
II. CAKE (for 4 rings of ø18 cm)
- 190 g egg White
- 190 g sugar
- 260 g egg
- 120 g egg yolk
- 380 g sugar
- 480 g almond powder
- 120 g flour
- 6 g salt
- 220 g butter
- 100 g whole roasted almonds
- 100 g Dry grapes
- 50 g Whole pistachio
- 100 g Belgian Milk Chocolate Chunks
- 50 g Belgian Dark Chocolate Drops
- Whip the egg white and gradually add half of the sugar.
- After the egg are whipped, add the almond powder, flour, salt and melted butter.
- In another bowl, mix the egg, egg yolk and the remaining sugar.
- Delicately mix both preparations and add the almonds, grapes, pistachio, chunks and drops and pour approximately 590 g per ring of ø18 cm.
- Bake at 160°C for 45 minutes.
- 100 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 100 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 50 g Oil
- 80 g Crispy Crunchies
- 40 g Whole roasted almonds
- 40 g Puffed rice
- 3 g Salt
- Melt the chocolates with oil and mix in the dry ingredients.
- Spread it over the cake to completely fill the silicon mould.
IV. DARK CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 135 g Heavy cream 35% fat
- 40 g Sugar
- 410 g Glucose syrup
- 143 g Emotion 58 Belgian dark chocolate
- 140 g Gelatine mass (1/5)
- 120 g High fat Cocoa Powder
- 700 g Neutral mirror glaze
- Boil the cream with sugar and glucose and pour on the gelatine mass to melt it.
- Add the chocolate and High fat Cocoa Powder (mix well to melt all the drops of chocolate) and add the mirror glaze at the end.
- Mix the glaze and use at 35/40°C.
V. NEUTRAL GLAZE
- 100 g Concentrated hot glaze
- 150 g Water
- 500 g Neutral mirror glaze
- Boil the hot glaze with water and pour it on the mirror glaze.
- Use at 35-40°C.
VI. CHOCOLATE EGG
- 500 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark chocolate
- Red modelling chocolate SQ
- Temper the chocolate and fill the egg mould to create a thin shell.
- Stick the 2 half eggs together and decorate with a ribbon made from modelling chocolate.
- Freeze the cake with crispy topping.
- Unmould and glaze the outside of the crown with chocolate glaze and the inside of the crown with neutral glaze.
- Decorate with roasted almonds, dry grapes, pistachio and milk chocolate chunks.
- Place the chocolate egg in the middle of the crown.
- Serve it with a wooden hammer to break the egg before eating.