- Hazelnut Biscuit
- Praliné and Orange Creamy
- Bloody Orange Chocolate Mousse
- Red Chocolate Glaze
II. HAZELNUT BISCUIT (FOR 3 RINGS ø16 CM)
- 85 g Egg white
- 85 g Sugar (1)
- 130 g Egg
- 60 g Egg yolk
- 190 g Sugar (2)
- 5 g Orange zests
- 240 g Hazelnut powder
- 60 g Flour
- 3 g Salt
- 110 g Butter
- Whip egg white and gradually add the first part of sugar.
- In another bowl, mix egg, egg yolk, second part of sugar with zests.
- Add the hazelnut powder, flour, salt and melted butter only when the egg whites are ready.
- Mix both processes delicately and pour around 290 g per ø16 cm ring.
- Bake at 160°C for 25 minutes.
III. PRALINE AND ORANGE CREAMY
(for 3 rings ø16 cm)
- 130 g Orange juice
- 33 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 340 g Hazelnut praliné 65%
- 110 g Butter
- 150 g Blood orange juice
- Heat the orange juice with the gelatin mass and pour over the praliné and butter.
- Mix well, add the cold blood orange juice and pour around 250 g on top of biscuit, then freeze.
IV. BLOOD ORANGE CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 50 g Blood orange juice
- 30 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 275 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 6 g Blood orange zests
- 600 g Whipped cream 35% Fat
- Heat the juice with the gelatin mass and pour over the chocolate and zests.
- At 36°C, incorporate the whipped cream delicately.
V. RED CHOCOLATE GLAZE
- 100 g Fresh cream 35% Fat
- 75 g Sugar
- 410 g Glucose syrup
- 180 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 225 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 700 g Mirror glaze neutral
- SQ Red coloring
- Boil the cream, sugar, and glucose, and pour on the gelatin to melt it.
- Add chocolate, mix well to melt all the chocolate drops, and add the mirror glaze at the end together with the red coloring.
- Blend the glaze, and use at 35/40°C.
- Fill 1/3 of a galaxy silicon mold with mousse, push the frozen insert of biscuit and creamy inside to close the mold.
- Freeze, unmold and glaze with red glaze.
- Decorate with a ribbon and a rat cut from brown modeling chocolate, colored in gold.