- 20 pieces Ø 5 cm / 6 cm high
- Hazelnut biscuit
- Fruity caramel
- Fruity chocolate mousse
- Red glaze
II. HAZELNUT BISCUIT
- 1 tray 60×40 cm
- 260 g Roasted hazelnut powder
- 220 g Brown sugar
- 60 g Icing sugar
- 2 g Sea salt
- 80 g Egg whites
- 80 g Egg yolks
- 240 g Melted butter
- 6 g Baking powder
- 120 g Flour T45
- 280 g Egg whites
- 40 g Brown sugar
- 200 g Frozen raspberries
- Mix together all powders with the egg whites (80), egg yolks and melted butter.
- Whip the 280 g of egg whites with the second part of brown sugar and incorporate in the first mixture.
- Spread on 40×60 cm baking tray and sprinkle with frozen raspberries.
- Bake at 180°C during 15 min. cool down and cut disc of 4 cm diameter.
III. FRUITY CARAMEL
- 80 g Glucose
- 90 g Sugar
- 30 g Fresh cream 35%
- 60 g Sweet condensed milk
- 70 g Raspberry puree
- 20 g Blackcurrant puree
- 160 g Butter
- 1 g Sea salt
- Caramelize glucose and sugar to a light caramel, add the fresh cream mixed with condensed milk and the fruit puree.
- Give a good boil and stop cooking.
- Scale 300 gr, add water if necessary or reduce more.
- Add the butter, salt and blend.
- Let set completely before using.
- Pipe 20 gr in the MEDIUM BABA Silikomart mold and freeze.
IV. FRUITY CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- 40 g Fresh cream 35%
- 90 g Blackcurrant puree
- 35 g Gelatin masse (1/5)
- 280 g Intense 35 Belgian milk couverture chocolate
- 450 g Whipped cream 35%
- Warm the cream and the blackcurrant puree to 80°C.
- Add the gelatin mass and pour onto the chocolate, then make a ganache.
- At 35°C, fold in the whipped cream 35%.
V. RED GLAZE
- 50 g Fresh cream 35%
- 37 g Sugar
- 205 g Glucose
- 90 g Gelatin Mass (1/5)
- 150 g Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- 350 g Neutral mirror glaze
- Red coloring q.n
- Boil the cream, sugar and glucose.
- Add the gelatin to melt it and pour over the chocolate.
- Add the mirror glaze and the coloring.
- Blend using the hand mixer to get it smooth.
- Use at 35/38°C.
Pipe the mousse in metal ring of 5 cm diameter by inserting the frozen caramel in the center, finish with a layer of hazelnut biscuit and freeze. Unmold and glaze. Decorate with a strip of chocolate at the bottom, then realize the fuse with dark CHOCODECOR and sparks with a yellow star of 2.5 cm from Leman decorations.