- Olive oil biscuit
- Mango sauce
- Vanilla mousse
- Creamy chocolate truffles
- Black chocolate spray
- Cocoa bean chips
II. OLIVE OIL BISCUIT
- Half sphere 2.5 cm Ø / 4g per shape
- 70 g Full fat milk
- 100 g Cold extracted olive oil
- 20 g Rapseed oil
- 190 g Whole eggs
- 130 g Sugar
- 3 g Fleur de sel
- 220 g Flour
- 10 g Baking powder
- Mix the milk with both oils, whole eggs, sugar and salt.
- Add sifted flour with baking powder and mix energetically.
- Pipe in a half sphere silicon mold of 2.5 cm diameter and bake at 170°C during 7 min.
III. MANGO SAUCE
- Half sphere 2.5 cm Ø
- 200 g Mango puree
- 1 g Iota gum powder
- Blend together with cold process, fill in completely the half sphere silicon mold of 2.5 cm and freeze.
IV. VANILLA MOUSSE
- 105 g Full fat milk
- 3 g Vanilla bean
- 30 g Gélatin masse (1/5)
- 200 g Obsession 30 Belgian white couverture chocolate
- 500 g Whipping cream 35% Fat
10 g/ mold
- Warm the milk with the vanilla to 80°C, add the gelatin mass and pour on the chocolate, then make a ganache.
- At 35°C, fold in the 35% whipping cream.
- Mold in a heart silicon shape ( Silikomart ref: CUPIDO 30)
V. TRUFFLE CHOCOLATE CREMEUX
- 165 g Full fat milk
- 290 g Temptation 64 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 8 g Gelatin mass (1/5)
- 12 g Truffle olive oil
- 320 g UHT cream 35%
- Bring the milk to 80°C, add the gelatin mass and pour over the chocolate and mix well.
- Add the truffle oil and the cream, then blend using the hand mixer to get a good emulsion.
- Cover with cling film in direct contact and reserve in the fridge.
VI. BLACK CHOCOLATE SPRAY
- 500 g Essential 54 Belgian dark couverture chocolate
- 300 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 8 g Charcoal powder
- Melt the Deodorized Cocoa Butter at 50°C, pour over the chocolate with the charcoal powder and mix well.
- Use at 35°C.
VII. COCOA BEAN CHIPS
- 100 g Glucose
- 100 g Brown sugar
- 80 g UHT cream 35%
- 10 g High fat Cocoa Powder
- 70 g Crushed cocoa beans
- Bring to boil the glucose, the brown sugar, the cream and the High fat Cocoa Powder, add the crushed cocoa beans and pour on a silicon mat, then roll out thin and bake in the oven at 170 °C during approximately 15 min ( depending the thickness).
- When is still hot cut into rounds of 5 cm Ø.
- Cool down on a curve shape.
- Conserve in a hermetic box.
- Fill the silicon mold heart shape ( Silikomart ref: CUPIDO 30) with the vanilla mousse, then push inside sticked together one half sphere of biscuit with one half sphere of mango sauce, cover again with the mousse even if it looks domed, then freeze it.
Unmold the heart shape, stick it on a long toothpick and pipe all around in an irregular manner with the creamy chocolate truffles, then put again in the freezer.
- Once frozen, dip it in the liquid black chocolate spray at 35°C, then use the same preparation spray with low pressure on top of it to create the truffle skin texture.
- Do not put it back in the freezer, fridge only.
Dress up in a nice setting using a thyme branch and dispose the nougatine chips on top.