- Chocolate honeycomb
- Honey cereals filling
- Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Deodorized Cocoa Butter
II. CHOCOLATE HONEYCOMB
- Q.S Obsession 30 Belgian white chocolate
- Q.S Yellow natural food color
- Temper the chocolate and color to obtain a yellow pastel color.
- Spread on the Leman relief plastic sheet ref 46230 and cut rectangles of 2.5 x 10 cm, let set flat.
III. HONEY CEREALS FILLING
- 125 g Sugar
- 175 g Roasted hazelnut
- 50 g Roasted almond
- 60 g Deodorized Cocoa Butter
- 50 g Honey
- 60 g Leman Crunchy mix
- 40 g Frozen dried crispy honey
- Caramelize the sugar and cool down.
- In a food processor, blend the caramel and the nuts together till obtain a soft creamy paste.
- Add the melted Cocoa butter at 40°C and temper to reach 24-26°C.
- Set aside and let crystalize at 16-18°C.
- Add honey and whip the preparation in a planetary mixer using a whisk.
- At the end, fold in the cereals mix and the frozen dried crispy honey.
Pipe the honey cereals filling between two layers of chocolate, dip the sides in the cereals to finalise the recipe.