- Gelatin 32 g
- Cold water 190 g
- Water 240 g
- Sugar 480 g
- Glucose 480 g
- Condensed milk 320 g
- Mix all the ingredients of part 1.
- Bring the ingredients of part 2 to a boil and heat to 103°C.
- Add the condensed milk.
- Add the soaked and squeezed gelatin.
- Add the dark chocolate.
- Continue mixing with a hand blender and add colouring, if desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
For use: heat the glaze. Process at around 30°C and 35°C. Emulsify using a hand blender and glaze the products.